Tirahse Sweet Women's Elegant Solid color Faux Suede Toe High Heel Pump shoes Pointed Stiletto oxmsqx2442-New Shoes
Not Rated Womens Miss G Slouch Boot
- - Nike Free Powerlines Mens Style 525267
- TinaFan Women Loafers Flats Ballet Casual Flat shoes Woman Moccasins
- Snake Pu Sandals Women Peep Toe Tassel High Heels Sandals Female Party Cross Strap shoes Woman Summer
- SPLNWTFHCNWPCB Spring Le Fu, Thick-Soled shoes Graffiti Canvas Print Platform shoes Korean-Style Leisure Women shoes
- Forever Long Plus Size 31-46 Women Flats Sandals Metal Buckle Summer Beach Party shoes for Women
- shoesmaker's heart Women's shoes Pointed shoes Shallow shoes 2017 Spring and Summer Women's shoes Fine with Lower Hand
Get-in Women Slippers Sexy Mules shoes High Heels Leopard Summer shoes Peep Toe Party shoes Slides Outdoor Sandals
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.